Thursday, January 20, 2005

busy bee...

Can't seem to get myself seated and start thinking of my future or compose a song or even do a little sketching.*sigh* Can't say anything about it...Since the new years my life has been practically practise,lessons,rehersals,driving,youth and thats about it.And the cycle goes on....Sometimes i just feel like going out and stuff but end up stuck at home.Sometimes because no1 is free,i'm too busy or watever...I normally have my days planned out a day before so if anyone invites me out on tat spot i'll normally say i can't make it....I've 2nd thought about kuching now...can't say i don't miss my frens back in kl as well....My beloved 'music gang' =D i just wonder how this year would be...
Oh ya...i don't think i've made my new year resolution and i don't think it's too late to still make 1....I'll list it down to 10....heheheh...
1. finishing up my music exams
2. getting distinctions on all 3 instruments
3. learning at least 1 new instrument
4. finish reading biography of composers
5. expanding the youth in church
6-10. *toot* *toot* -personal-


heheheh...well then... =P
Something else which i've done, can check out my webshot site....it's
http://community.webshots.com/user/mizzoflea

Gtg....got lotsa things to do.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home