Saturday, February 19, 2005

Draggy week....

It's been a practically boring week... And it has been continuing ever since i was back in Kuching... The only fun thing in my life is my music lessons and my mum's choir session... Even church is starting to giv me lotsa stress esp frm the youth itself in a way... It's seriously speaking....
Sometimes i wonder how i'd be if i actually had a dream i can follow up too...
This morning i was watching a replay of the nexcafe-kick-start thingy where all youths with a dream have a chance in getting their dream thru this prog... I've only gone trhu the 1st stage... i wasn't expecting they wud pick me then but well it's an experience..... I was thinking wat if i wud b picked... i think i wud be the youngest there... I mean i seem to be 1 of the youngest in the 1st round... heheh anyways....
A wild dream i have..... i keep thinking i'm always thinking of wild weird things... lol... it's a wonder i'm still here not knowing in the end of wat to do...
I suppose it's just another day, another week with another dull life here in Kuching...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home