Thursday, February 17, 2005

Life as a performer......

Has been very tiring.... I've been on the go... Everything is music... I do knoe tat music is my life but too much of it is just too much.... I mean everyday I've either practises, rehersals, lessons or teaching music... They all can be very fun but the 1 draggy thing is tat these places are just the opp end of each other... I have to travel to 1 end for lesson and rehersals to the opp end of the town... It's alot of work and time n it's absolutely tiring esp for a person like me.... And the traveling it self is LONG!!!!
I'll be or have been or will be performing every month... Jan was my mum's choir, this month my sister's school(I'm an invited musician), next month another, april my mum's choir i think may there's another 1 and june is my music exam.... I've been practising day and night.. Sometimes i practise till i'm sleepy or tired or until my fingers hurt....... This is my life... This will be my life for the whole year... Don't know wat will happen next la.....
That's not the only thing in mind... I'm now thinking about wat i actually wanna do in life... Choosing between music and art, ppl always seem to see me in art then in music though i don't really do much of art any more... I wonder y.... Sometimes i may wish ppl see me in music then art but then again... I suppose wat i'd most of the time say is "watever".... =) Wat to do in future.... I'm now choosing between designing, music and vet... ok ok... vet is out.... phycology is also an option and mass communication... But wat the heck... I just keep wondering wat i'd actually do in the future.... Dunno la.. That's another thing tat keeps bothering me actually... Or maybe i just think too much...

1 Comments:

At 2:32 am, Blogger Lilow said...

Life as a performer will be fun with the tiredness to accompany it :) Its great to be able to get involve :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home