Thursday, February 10, 2005

Complicated

Ok... I seem to be seeing more of the future then the current time....
hmmm.... Confusing, scary... I mean y do i always have these dreams tat seem to some true... I thought it was all over... I thought i was free frm those nightmare but then it's all back again... dreams,hurtfulness,loneliness..... Wat can i say a gal like me in this kind of situation.....
I seem to be awfully in bad shape... Either bored to death esp during cny, being a driver for visitations or wat-so-ever or staying home hoping 1 of my old class mates wud return my call... Wat a sad life i'm having rite now... Complicated but yet the same time weird....
Waiting for time to fly... Wanting to see the future in a better light not those nightmares i've been seeing day and night... Please help me in this 1.... I might need a fren or may not... May just wanna fly off but then again another thing....
Complicated?? absolutely.....
Quiteness in everywhere..... Songs in my mind..... Musicalife i've been thru sadness n happiness.... It's like The PHANTOM of the OPERA........ except the love part la.... heheh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home