Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat

Well, i just came back frm rehearsal.... It's so darn tiring... Can't even feel my lips now... lol.... heheh... Anyways, tmr morning would be our last rehearsal before the performance tmr night.But the 1 thing i don't like is that i have to wake up early tmr.I have to be at the auditorium by 830am..Which means i have to wake up earlier.... *sigh*
Well then, we'll be having performances frm tmr night till sun night.I'm hoping it'll be a blast n tremendously fun... =)
But on the other hand i just can't wait till all these are over.I don't even have time for my own practises.But as wat i wanted, this is part of a performer's life. =p

On the other hand,
this sat afternoon is the re-opening of the youth room... I do agree tats it's really coming to shape and looks really nice wif the starting deco. I'm confident tat it wud be a 2nd home for the youth.It IS a comfortable place to be at i must say.. =D
Anyways i suppose i gtg.Need to catch up with my own practises....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home