Monday, February 28, 2005

4th and last night

was the funnest of all nights....definately.Got to know more ppl or maybe just gotta know their names.It seems those ppl scared to talk to me *shish* Understand tat feeling though. =D Everything went well tonight.All except a few things.The star fell down just before the 11 brothers were suppose to be pointing to the star... heheh =) The sax did alot of LOUD mistakes and *squeekss*... ;) not to mention Mr Bill too who's on the piano.Everytime Lionel(who's sitting behind Mr Bill) cheers,then Mr Bill would make a mistake after tat.Pretty funny but oh well...
We didn't do the matrics last nite.They say got VIPs so better not though i don't see the difference betw ordinary ppl and VIPs.But we did use the sunglasses.Pretty lame but we went on wif it.The audience were also pretty supportive.We had our little moment of glory(tats wat Mr Bill said). Suppose to do the royal wave but everyone forgot.
During the whole thing.I was sooo into the acting and stuff tat i nearly forgot my que ;P Oh well.... =) I did *squeeek* tats for sure.Dang!!! Have to change my reed.
We had everyone sign our program booklet or tried to.It was kinda hard esp for me since i dunno anyone frm Lodge school all except those frm the orchestra.I still don't hav all their signature.I'll try to get 65% of them if not 100%. We having farewell party tmr morning.I've been invited last min so might as well go right?? =) They said tat the cast cried back stage after the show last night.I dunno bout tat coz i didn't go back stage but tat was wat i heard. Oh well,.... one performance gone and more to look forward to. I just heard tat Mr Bill will b coming back again and would be having a 2nd musical on Oliver Twist. Wonder how it would be.
Anyways,we'll just see how things goes on. The next musical thing tat's coming is my mum's... Trial of Jury or something like tat.And as usual I'm in the hidden part which is the orchestra.. Wish there was a turn of tables though... heheh... ;P
In ur dreams gal...

1 Comments:

At 9:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your information in 4th and last night. Too bad it doesn't have more on backstage pass to concert. I was looking for backstage pass to concert in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks musicalpup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home