Saturday, March 05, 2005

horrible fri

Yesterday was just darn horrible... Had a 'fight' wif parens.. Or rather they were the 1s screaming n stuff... I just tried keeping quiet but my mind just couldn't take all the negativity.... I hate it wen i'm receiving all the negativity.I just burst out... ok ok i admit.I was crying my head out last night.I just couldn't stand the pressure.And tis morn i looked like a panda tats y wore my specs... ;p It's like I'm a ballon and all my life i've been receiving all the negativity frm my parens now at tis age i just can't stand it no longer.I'm like about to burst or rather burst odi.I felt like screaming.I felt like leaving kch again. Didn't feel like going to church but being youth leader i just hav to show face and follow up my programs n meetings.Oh well,... I'm better today though still feel quite hurt. Sometimes i just wish i cud leave again and nvr come back but then again... I'm commited to my work here i dunno wat else to say and wat else to do and who else to look to here....
Watever la....

4 Comments:

At 2:02 am, Blogger Lilow said...

hey ya gal! ya really got to hold yourself up together! You do not have to believe their criticism, u must keep fighting this war in your head man...everyone also feels like dying, i would have been dead by now if i din fight hard enough...just be patient meanwhile...read books which brings u up gal!

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger qUiRkiN said...

the escapist reaction is when we lose hope, lorraine. but you know that we have hope always, because God is bigger than any problems we will ever face on earth, and He is our ever-ready, ever-present help in times of need, so don't be discouraged. i daydream about escaping all the harshness and challenges life throws at us all the time too, but remember that song "Because He Lives" - it's my anti-suicidal song: "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow..."
-=QiNg=-

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger mya said...

*sigh*
I suppose so but i still feel horrible n still thinking of quiting... Am holding on til June...

 
At 8:20 pm, Blogger qUiRkiN said...

That's entirely your choice. Pray about it. I will be praying for you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home