Sunday, March 27, 2005

**Day6**
Thursday...Not tat bad i must say.I was the pianist.It was ok but i sumtimes got carried away... ;p my mind wonders off wen playing piano.Tats the only time i can play well.It's wen my mind wonders off... lol.. Anyhow..The song service was ok. All except tat the chorusters keep saying.The next song.... then the next... And they hardly spoke... only sang... Hmmm... need to brush up on tat... Sermon was sok.. Teh speaker was nervous i could tell and he mis-pronounced a couple of words.Well, i totally understand tat.... So everall it wasn't so bad.


**Day7**
Friday... Last day and closing...I was song leading and most of the time i seem to be speaking.My partner hardly spoke but as leader u hav to make sure everything moves smoothly and fluent and as for being the last day i wanted to end the whole week with a blast.We had 62 visitors tat night.Mostly teenagers frm Upper Columbia.They look young n sum of them leng-cai... heheh.. to bad i cudn't really get to knoe them or really talk to them... lol... Speaker was ok.Quiet boring i must say but i suppose she was nervous.Now the sermon part i'll also hav to work it out wif the youth. Everything went smoothly.We had a action song for starters and i had ppl listening to me and actually involving themselves. Suprisingly i got some feedback tat they actually kinda enjoyed the song service.So tat gave me a little credit through the week.Even my youhgest brother said he liked the songs and the whole song service... If a little boy would like these things,there shouldn't be any excuse for the older ppl to not enjoy it rite??? =)
After vesper, I decided to talk to those visitors just to welcome them and stuff.. Me, Elsie and lyn went over.I was expecting those 2 to seperate and start talking.. Next thing u kno i realise tat they were beside me after talking to 1 of the guys for a couple of minute.I suppose i understand how those 2 feel coz i was like tat years ago... Wished i could talk to those guys(they were the only ppl hanging around,the gals all went back odi) but everyone keep wanting to speak to me and we had practise n i had to talk to sum of the youth about sumthing.Oh well,.... it's over. wats ment to be is ment to be... heheh... =) Those 62 ppl would be leaving tmr at around noon so it's bye bye!!!


**Youth Festival Of Praise**
Sabbath.Kinda boring i must say the whole event.I woke up 5am to cook for lunch.I can't seem to adapt to outside food tat well...Allergy.And i hate it.I'm missing all the food in the world...*sniff* Anyways,I did a wake up call to Silas at 6am and we left at 7am.Reach the place around 8am...And it was raining... haha... but only until the middle of the morning la.to tell the truth,I was actually kinda bored and lonely.The song service was ok but definately can be improved sorry to say.Maybe i wished i could be up front...haha... =D Most of the time i have tis kinda feelings which makes me day dream alot.Wen tis happens i'm actually not aware of my surroundings and sumtimes ppl think i'm either sad(which sumtimes i am) or just in a bad mood(which i'm not).Duno wat to do about tat problem.
Anyways,i went back early considerin i don't really hav anyone to hang around with and stuff.So there.... Tats the day.I cudn't really understand the service considerin they mix it wif bahasa iban n sum other native language.(I've no idea how u differentiate between all the native language);p
Felt kinda guilty in fact went i reached home.But wat the heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home