Tuesday, April 19, 2005

frm bad to worse

the pain on my wrist became a tendon inflammation...Which was y it was so painful... And the pain is getting frm bad to worse... Actually quite bad... I can only practise 15min bef o start feeling the pain.If not,When i do heavy stuff or carry things,it starts to hurt... Dunno wen tis sufferin shall end.... 1st, I'm emosionally sufferin n stuff like tat.Now i'm physically sufferin.... *sigh*
Orchestra practise was quite bad for me... I din realize sum the pieces was for clarinet in A and my clarinet is in Bb.... When i transpose the A clarinet to Bb,it's like a 6# or 4# piece which is quite killing considerin it's running notes... But all in all i feel alot better coz i realize I'm a better clarinet player then my partner who's playing 2nd clarinet.... My cousin who plays the drum really got lost.In a way i felt kinda sorry for her... But on the other hand i got lost myself and sorta worried at tat time... kinda embarrasin playing all the wrong things with alot of ppl around... All i juz hope now is tat mum can get A clarinets frm the instrument department.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home