Wednesday, April 13, 2005

In Pain!!!

Have been in pain for the pass few weeks.The pain I'm refering to is the pain practically frm practisin my instruments... Nvr felt tat pain before.Sumtimes it's unbearable...Of such pain i really can't ignore.... My left wrist hurt the most today...Was really painful turning my steering-wheel...Wat to say practisin.... Didn't wanna make it such a great deal the previous weeks coz I tot if i practises more frequent the pain wud disappear but the opposite happened.The pain got worst and came easily.I didn't wan my parens to make unstop-able 'noise'. If u knoe wat i mean ;p But tonight to my suprise my mum said she used to have the same pain last time wen she was younger and wen for the chinese medication... the 1 with the needles.The 1 i drastically hate and fear.And sum of u may knoe tat my dad specializes in tat area.Mum didn't say much but tat and tat i sud do the treatment... Tat like totally suprised me but wat the heck..I'm still not doin the needle thingy till i get my courage... ;p i like totally hate needles.... Fear them alot...
Tat's not the only thing tat hurts...My chin actually hurts...And it's coz of practising the violin for long hours which i've nvr actually done in my life...
Fingers hurt frm the hard strings of my violin.I knoe by practising more it makes my finger tips firmer and tougher but for the time being it's also making my fingers hurt...
My foot seems to hurt...Must be frm long term driving...heheh...jkg!!!
Even now my left wrist like totally hurts even by not moving it much...M typin wif only 1 hand... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home