Sunday, April 10, 2005

P Ramlee

Last night wen for tis FREE P Ramlee concert held by the SONS(Symphony Orchestra Negeri Sarawak).Only the dancers and the classical orchestra performed... It was kinda cool.The whole thing was for the minister or sumthing for his 41st(sum where there) anniversary leading out our state or sumthing like tat...Since P Ramlee's music is his fav,so there we were.... Listening to the music on tat night...
They had quite a no of invited ppl.Singers,players n even condustor(he only conducted 2 songs) Duh!!
Anyways,it was ok...Dancing were weird n quite entertaining.... Singing,I must say tat there was only 1 particular singer i liked.I think she's the youngest solo singer there(not tat young la). There were a few squeeks n wrong notes not forgetting the players not playing on the same time pluss the violin bows were not bowed at the same time or rather direction.
Had quite alot of fun making fun n laughin at the singers,dancers n stuff... heheh... ;p
1 of our local singer wore a few clothes which were like super tight... She cudn't even move properly... Wonder how she does tat....The conductor was rather funny... He actually got lost in a couple of songs... I saw him actually flippin thru a few pages in 1 of the songs and a few he was looking blurly at his piece.... lol.. tat was rather funny considerin the history he has been having in SONS in the 1st place...
There was 1 song where the singer spelled out cinta(love). He said C-H-I-N-G-A.I heard him spelled out G-A but it mite hav been T-A... Kept me puzzled for quite awhile... They say it's the old spelling of cinta. There was tis other song where they were talking about swimming together or sumthing like tat in a pond or sumthings like tat.... title was Kolam Mandi.Rather funny can't to think of it.Kazambo.Another song...Rather weird.The only lyrics were "Kazambo....Kazambo....oh oh oh.... Kazambo".Sumthing like tat la... ;p I'm not perfect to be remembering all those lyrics in detail.. =D
Over all, i suppose last night was kinda fun...

*SATURDAY*
Wat can i say about it.Din really payed attention in church.I only went for sabbath school then i wen home.. Don seem to find the interest in church any more... Feel like i'm going to sum market place in my nice clothes.... =)
In the afternoon, i went to the Lord of the Bands conpetition to support my fren... Met afew cool ppl...Depressingly reminding me of my music gang back in kl.Sad to say i din see my fren's band play coz they were delayed till quite late... Then after tat,i rushed home then to my interior design class not forgetting ruching out of class to the concert i talked about earlier...
So tats my Saturday...tiring but finished off satisfied and happy... Thank God for tat... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home