Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I hate him.... I hate him....

The person I'm talking about is my bro... Not my older bro nor izit my youngest bro... It's my bro after me.... All I've done all my life is protect him n comfort him...Helping him wen needed n having a simple converstaion.And wat does he repay me back wif?? Hatred,..... Wat he does,... tells practisally everyone he makes contact wif tat I'm the creation of Satan or tat I'm the worst or tat They sudn't listen to me.Now i understand y I can't get thru the youth or any how many ppl who are frens to him... It's because of him... Can u bet tat... Not only tat but he acts as if he's the king of the house... After opening the gate for him to enter he doesn't even bother closing the gate or even the main door.... And he blames everyone... The thing is he has corrupted my youngest bro.. Now i understand everything clearer....
I've had enough.... I'm nvr ever gonna help him in anyway.... If he wans help...Don cum looking for me coz I've help him enough n he was nvr ever grateful n nvr thanked me at all for anything... I knoe it sounds bad and evil but tats who i am now... Tat's wat I am now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home