Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tiring

I must be some super girl... Have been bizz or more bizz then usual... =)
Last sun at orchestra practise was a disaster... Not tat bad but bad... Was the only wind instrument and none my frens were there... Felt kinda lost but wat the heck... And tis sunday no practise coz they say it's labour day... How stupid can tat be.... Watever la....
A few nights ago I had a serious acupuncture frm my dad... And it was seriously painful.Esp wen he used tis machine tat vibrates the needle to stimulate the hormones or system kinda thingy... Dad forgot to turn down the voltage of the thing so wen he turned it on, I got like a shock of my life... It was terribly painful i actually cried...
This sat night I'll have a performance at RTM Kuching.M performing in a jazz orchestra... Rather cool.. I actually enjoy myself besides frm the fact tat every rehearsal i sweat like no1's business and tat It's a 2 and a half hour practise and tat tis week we r rehearsing every nite and not forgettin there r sum tough running notes i have to master.... I actually cum home feeling happy and up-beat..... This is the life i love.This is the life i want.Tis is the life i seek.... And I'm headed towards tat life... =D Anyways I'm juz wonderin who'll turn up tis sat nite... Which 1 of my frens wud be there to support or watch... Who r the music lovers of kuching.... Juz can't wait till sat nite.... ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home