Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sad but true

Living in a world of dream....
Wat else cud i see...
things don't seem to be the same;
I've lost my heart,my desire,my hope...
Surrounded by fake flowers,
surrounded by selfishness,
surrounded by greed,
just alone and lost.
Wat else cud be said;
everythings a lie,
everythings just there
to show not to act.

Dreamed so hard;
wished so much,
non can appear in tis sad atmosphere.
Seeking freedom,
seeking happiness,
seeking a life with feelings to the soul.
Longing to see,
longing to flee,
longing to knoe ur 1 n only true thing to ur heart.

Sad s it mayb;
I've no where else to go,
But tis page of loneliness:
This page of me!!

How can it be,
Don't i hav a heart or a soul?
Don't i even care if i live o die?
Don't i even bother another sad day...
Like rottern cheese in ur soup,
or sour grapes in ur vegetables;
How can it be,
Tat I'm here in this world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home