Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Scared

Later will be having a minor operation at the General Hospital... M totally scared considerin i hav a phobia for needles... AARGGHHH!!! help!!! dunno wat wud happen later.... Can't to think of it i can start to feel the pain of the knife and needle on my gum... *cough* *cough*.... i think i better explain.... Well, my surgery i goin to be done in my mounth... Y?? They removing 1 of my tooth.But to do tat they'll hav to cut my gum a little... yup,1 of my wisdom tooth and it's the side tooth.This tooth has been giving me problems since it's actually abit 'cacat'. It's growing side ways hitting against my other tooth which gives me pain at times.The pain gets worse wen i'm eating tough meat or i'm blowing my clarinet.So now m gettin rid of my wisdom... heheh... ;p Next I'll hav to worry about having braces. Frens use to ask whether i used braces bef to hav such nicely shaped teeth... *ahem* *ahem*... now it seems i need it after all.... :( *sigh*
Just wait for my next news on my trip to the DENTIST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home