Monday, May 02, 2005

Hell

I walk in the valley of darkness,
Seeing dead tree branches
and dead bodies everywhere...
The river is the only thing wif life
But life of monsters;
its water is red as blood.
Oh for i walk in the valley of darkness,
All alone..

There I'm scared and fearful,
Lost and discouraged;
Oh where is the light of life,
the light of joy,hope and peace;
For i seek death;
but it doesn't cum to me.
I seek happiness;
but it flees frm me.
In the valley of darkness all alone.

I run outta fear;
i scream outa fright;
i cry for i'm scared of being alone.
Seeing no potential;
seeing no future,
seeing there's nothing for me.
Feeling trapped but nothing can be done,
till i pass the test of judgement
which wud be quite soon.
In the valley of darkness,
i stand alone.

I want out,
I seek longiness,
I want all the fruit of the spirit...
esp love,joy and peace.
I'm a nobody here;
I'd nvr cum bck here to stay,
once i've gone:
tis wud nvr be called 'home'.

I'm no longer the daughter of the 'Almighty King'
I've left the shabby ungrateful home;
I seeked love and leadership,
but fail leadin my troops to safety.
For i no longer serve the King of kings
I no longer bow to the Lord of Lords.
For i stand alone in this evil world of betrayal,
hate,danger and sinfulness...
I battle the evil son of the King,
Word for word;
action with action.
Oh how cud tis be,
we be blood connected.
Oh how cud tis be me.
For tis is wat happens,
When u r at the valley of darkness.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home