Sunday, May 08, 2005

Wedding!!!

Was yesterday... Not mind or izit anyone i know. I was asked by another church to play for the wedding and the dinner.... In a way I'm g;ad i was asked coz i heard that the mother's day programme in church was a total disaster even though i've already advised the person in charged.... Anyways back to the wedding....
I was playing the clarinet.The wedding started at 10am.I was kinda scared i wudn't be able to play considered my tooth...It's getting better and healing already.It was pretty painful and stuff playing and I cud only last less then 30 min straight playing but thank goodness i cud play... I wudn't wanna 'ffk' those ppl.No one knew me or anything.I was the only musician who's not frm the church but i sorta had fun.The groom was pretty nice and small.Not forgetting he looks young even though aged 28...:p He even looks younger then his younger bro.... Anyways,my fellow musicians say his younger bro is very goodlooking... didn't really care and cudn't really imagine until they pointed him out...At 1st i thought it was sum japanese guy frm japan...As you see,the bride and groom works in Japan but are both frm here. So anyways, he was pretty goodlooking but one glance and i knew he was also the proud, snobish,rude,not fun,'I'm cool' kinda fella which was pretty boring... so ya.Well then, even so there is nothing anyone can do.After all he has the same surname as me...;p heheheh
Well then,....that was the wedding....Was pretty short and simple... Ok la but I'd prefer a long and nice1... the groom played his flute at his wedding which was quite painful to hear considering I'm a musician...
That night was suppose to go to another church programme,suppose to have my interior exam and lead out the social night at church but due to the food.... *ahem* I mean dinner where i had to play yet again,I din go to all of the above.... Was kinda fun i must say though sad to say everyone was quite puzzled wondering who i was as if I just simply cum to a wedding dinner...heheh... Funny in a way.Was on the same table with 3 pastors..I didn't know they were pastors.If i did I mite faint...They were actually such fun pastors.Made me laugh the whole night... So the whole night was quite entertaining by them at our table...Even though they were speaking in chinese,I cud understand half wat they were saying,if not my musicians wud tranlate for me... ;p Nvr laughed that much since last year.... =D The food, I cudn't eat much 1stly coz my mouth still hurt and 2ndly coz I'm allergic to the food.They served prawn and crab and those stuff.... Laughed so much I felt like our food was drugged or sumthing.... =)
Well that was my night... Now I'm not gonna touch my clarinet for the week... Then again maybe not coz there's another musical thing which i have to practise.... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home