Tuesday, May 03, 2005

in serious pain!!!

I'm suppose to be at violin lesson now but like wat the title says,I'm in serious pain.
How did my operation go?It was scary.I was scared outta my wits.My knees shoke,my hands were cold..... I think the whole thinkg took around 30min.The dentist was a Malay guy tat juz graduated last year.Frm the name the nurses gave me i taught it was a lady dentist but it turn out to be tat it was a he and he Kinda was or is a good looking fella... ;p Anyways,he was kinda nice besides the way he pulled out my tooth with those huge tools... The material were all layed in front of my eyes.Huge needles,blades,knife,scaple.... those kinda thing....I nearly fainted just looking at it....Nearly screamed wen he injected sum stuff to numb my gums....The way he did the whole thing looked very rough but i hardly felt anything besides those moments wen i felt sharp pain.He stopped straight away and injected more stuff into my mouth... With all tat,now i'm starting to feel the pain and it's tremendously painful...Not forgetting tat it's still bleeding... His assistant was nice also i must say but the fact tat he mention my mulut so banyak berair. *shish* The assistant cudn't pronounce my name.Kept calling me Loraina and the dentist kept forgetting my name.This other fren of theirs on the other hand kept correcting the fella saying tat my name was pronounced Lorraine. Kinda funny but i was more worried bout wat the dentist was goin to do next.
I can't brush my teeth for the next 24 hours,can't eat solid food for a few days, hav to take my medications for a few days,not suppose to talk or exersice,can't drink hot stuff and have to have lotsa rest.Man,tats like totally suffering but thank goodness its only for the week.Tat's like for now la.... I still have to worry about the up coming pain I'll be having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home