Monday, June 20, 2005

Bck to reality....

No music lessons,
No performances....
Man, how lost i feel.
Music is juz everything to me.

My parents are ok with me doing music now considering the marks i got.But they are still trying to push me back to interior design which is totally B-O-R-I-N-G!!!(if u do it long term la)
This month is suppose to be my rest month but i can't seem to rest.I'm already working on my diploma piano pieces...I just can't lay off music... I even miss leading out choirs as which wat i did in church last week end... I'm just in another world wen it cums to music.

I seem to notice tat everytime i play my clarinet,i look like a beginner.. or rather i look so not pro... I look like i'm not moving to the music but which i am... I suppose i just have to move more... I look totally stiff and tats horrible frm a performers eye view... ;p But normally i have to calm down my nerves wen it cums to performing... Then i can really move sekuat-kuat hati ;p heheh I suppose tat is sumthing i have to master.... I've already mastered the movement of piano by doing my PC.Now i have to master my other 2 instruments.Violin maybe a problem but i have to master the clarinet. To bad i din get a distinction for my piano... Passing mark in 60 and distinction is 90.. can u beat tat.... So not fair but on the other hand not bad for learning in 5 months.... *sigh* I never actually ever had a distinction in my life but oh well.... I suppose tats wat it's suppose to be.
Ppl have ask me to decide my future.It has already been said.Before my music exam i did say if i pass both instrument then music IS ment for me if not then I'd be in interior by now... It just to show tat music IS my future if not then wat???? Rite???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home