Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Finale!!!

Yup.... i din spell it wrongly... My music exam is finally over... After a week of stress i finally can rest... ok not really despite the fact tat i'm performin tis weekend again... but ya it's like finally finale.... heheh
My violin exam was on the 3rd and piano today.... My violin was chaos but my piano was ok except my 1st piece... At 1st,I was worried and my mind kept thinking and wonderin but i force myself to forget everything and soon i started goin to my music world and played better..... heheh... Esme said i'd pass for sure.Hopefully she's right and mum said i did ok.... At least... I feel relief rite now... *ahhh* But my violin was total shit tats for sure.I knoe i did badly for my ear test.Hopefully i pass on the dot on tat exam...
Rite now m juz looking forward to goin to KL. Can't wait to get away frm this place and recharge myself... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home