Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lost but found then lost again.

It's been forever since i've actually gone out with a bunch of frens.It's either our time don't fit each other or i'm just too lazy to go out.I always end up driving so i normally juz cancel the whole plan considering how much i juz hate driving.
I was in terible shape through for these pass few days.Being online juz makes me feel better.Thanks to sum of u guys.Normally music wud help me but now my house is under renovation so it's very noisy.I sumtimes juz leave the house and drive around juz to let my thoughts wonder more instead of juz thinking on applications.
At times i juz wanna run away and forget everything.I just wanna have fun again.
Tonight was a total different story.Was suppose to have orchestra but as usual bos din cum so we ended up juz signing again then leaving.Normally I'd juz go home but I was invited to go yam cha.I suprised myself by actually going and we ended up talking and eating away till 10 pluss.... The thing with hanging out with musician is a total different atmosphere compared to juz normal daily ppl truely speaking.I really miss those times last year wen with my music gang.Really brings back good memory.heheh...
Being sad and happy is sumthing complicating for me.1 moment i'm happy and the next i feel horrible.I wan my life to be a fairy tale.Juz for once i want things to cum to me easily and nicely instead of being awfully messy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home