Saturday, July 02, 2005

I dunno wat to think rite now... All I'm thinking is my applications.Sud i go in Sept?? or sud i not?! I wrote down reasons y i sud go n y i sudn't.It seems tat the sed go beats the sudn't ;p but then again.My ticket.I'm willing to pay after all it's RM120 altogether only back and forth.But the 1 thing i fear is my mum's yacking. I'm just hoping the intake is sum where end of Sept or at least middle of Sept so at least i get a chance of not wasting my ticket to kl ;p
I seem to be down in the blues again.I just need company at times or frens to be with but most the time i keep thinking tat I'll be bothering them or they mite already be fed up wif me.I dunno wat else i sud do.I dunno wat else to think.I dunno where else to turn.I'm turning into an insane weirdo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home