Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My dream

I have had many dreams since a child and 1 of them is going to UK or Italy and having a happy home.Going out wif frens and being happy.I suppose tat dream wud stay a dream forever....
Parents ask me day and night without fail bout my future.Wat i wanna do?where i wanna go? But the thing is they never respect my decision making in anything.I wanted to do veterinatry science.Tat was like my dream.But now i can't coz i'm allergic to mites.So my 2nd option is music.But still they don really agree.Y? I do not know. I've decided to study in UK.My dream place.But it seems dad wud rather spend his money on my brothers to study there or my stupid cousin who always changes Uni.Dad says it's his responsibility.... My foot....
*sigh* Things cudn't get worse.Mum says it's coz dad can't afford to send me there.The question is y do they simply spend their money.The money I've been saving all my life incase of emergency oso was spent on my college education without me knowing it.I didn't want to use tat money for my college but mum combined all my bank account which ends is where i pay my college fees.I seriously dunno wat to do now... I don't wanna study music locally.It totally sucks.And I wanna go far frm home.I just hate this place here...Esp wen 1 person can feel absolutely lonely here.Wat can i say.I just need my space u know... I wanna die..
Isn't tat juz the best way to solve things... ;P
I juz dunno wat to do any more.Everywhere i go,watever i do I seem to be thinking of this problem all the time.Wat sud i do i juz dunno.I wish an angel wud pick me up rite now and throw me into the ocean....



Blogger: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home