Monday, July 11, 2005

Last night was at orchestra practise instead of the last nite of the rain forest festival.I'm juz darn pissed off at ppl who think their better then u juz becoz they've played the instrument longer then u have... Esp my partner.He's this stupid old man who thinks he's good and totally blames it on his clarinet wen he can't play at all... Damn rite!? Then he knocked my poor baby(clarinet) on the hard stage and blames it saying tat I sudn't put it there but wen i actually put it in a considered safe place.I wasn't holding my clarinet coz my stupid stand fell down.Kononnya my fail too heavy.... lol... But other then tat I had losta laugh wif my good flutist fren,Clane and the other ppl.Heheh.... though I'm chinese I seem to always mix better wif non chinese ppl.Or maybe tat only happens in Kuching.
It was juz COLD last nite.didn't know tat...We will be performing at Dewan Undangan Negeri tonight.Playing for sum governor from Melacca and the rest of those Menteri.Another 30 min drive(if got jam). *sigh* how i hate driving.
Hopefully tonight wud be good though those ppl wud be eating in front of us.... Don't think they'd bother.They maybe more concerned on their food...lol... heheh
Well,we won't be playing the whole night.There would be sum combo playing,my boss wud be playing his electric violin which sounds totally fake,there wud be traditional dances and stuff..... So tats about it i suppose...
Heheh... after all i'm being paid wat.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home