Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sum VIP From Melacca

Last nights performance was quite fun i must say.Or maybe it's coz i'm juz soo recharged frm the weekend... :p All but 1 thing.We were playing for the gobernor of Melacca or sumthing and the CM was there too... Lets juz say those tat attented were Ministers and their wifes.Important ppl?I don't think I'd consider them tat.I'm more important then them...heheh...
My clarinetist partner(tis old man) seems to be pissing me off alot.. He thinks he's so great since he's played the clarinet for 30+ years and write pieces for my bos before.But well,he's not very great.I'd rather learn violin frm my bos then learn the clarinet frm him.And for ur info my boss' violin playing sucks worse then mine.Sum more tis old guy has bad breath and has been whistling next to me the whole night.Boy,did tat make me sick at times.Wen he plays the wrong note or his instrument goes flat he then turns to me telling me tat I'm wrong and m playing the wrong note... Wat the *toot*.... rite??? Yup..
I juz ignore tis kinda ppl.I was trying to be nice the moment he came.But he acted like sum big shot even though he drives a broken down small(but cute) van ;p
Anyways,the whole show was kinda draggy.... I actually slept during the speech..Nearly fell outta my chair while sleeping.Hopefully the camera wasn't on me at tat time.Darn boring and no feelings to the speech.I wonder how they even gotta be Ministers.No wonder Malaysians never inprove.It's coz the speeches bore ppl....
1st part of the show,the combo was playing.Kinda fun actually... wanted to sing along.But din know the words though i know the tune quite well....heheh... I like this song called Love.Have been looking for the nice version of jazz for quite sumtime.But forgot i was looking for it after tat.... lol.... Then there was tis guy whos about my age(so they say),sang the P Ramlee song.I don't really like his voice but tats the outcum of it.He was 1 of the bintang P Ramlee or sumthing.But the song he sang last nite was cute and the ministers liked it... heheh... Boss played his violin solo.His intonation totally sucks.Cudn't bare hear wat he was playing actually.... Bluekkkk!!!
2nd session we played....kinda messy.I din know who to listen to and follow.The speaker was next to me and my fluty fren and sum of the guys had their own mics.... Man I wanna so learn improvisation... It's darn cool.I can only play better on the piano then any other instrument.
3rd part is the traditional dancing...Kinda laughed quite alot at this session...The dances flopped abit here and there and the way they preesented was sorta cool.Made me think about the time i dance those dances in primary.... =)
But the whole thing dragged till 11pm.Was darn tired at tat time.Din wanna drive back.Lazy.But tats the only way i cud get back.Thank goodness my car din break down.I actually forgot to fill the tank and the whole journey was long...
Oh wells,...tats last nite...
Can't wait for the Jazz Festival.Hopefully it's on.I'm so so very looking forward to it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home