Monday, July 18, 2005

Kl trip

It wasn't tat bad at the very begining...I only started feeling really stressed out on sat afternoon.

Fri
We left at 2pm.... Had quite fun... Having to look after a bunch of monkeys is really tough.Esp gals...(nvr knew tat.tot it was suppose to b the other way round)
Tat day i've already been feeling kinda sick... But wells i juz cudn't wait to be in kl again...heheh.We reached kl in the evening.It has been raining there so iwas quite cold.dang!! i din even bring any sweater.Met afew of my old class mates.Prob is i seem to hav forgotten her name... ;p woops.I'm very bad at remembering names.In kl,was suppose to get together wif my march alevel frens though i wasn't actually invited officially.But juz cudn't no matter how much i wanted.Tat nite we had a strange youth vespers.Then after tat we all practiced awhile then wen back to rest... At tat time i juz felt spiritually recovering.I nvr knew how much i actually missed the church.How much i missed playing in the church expressing my feelings through music.How feeling the ppl having the burning desire to continue worshipping the Lord instead of juz comin to church every week like a routine n nothing more. We all slept quite late.Considerin how i'm a light sleeper i hardly had any sleep the whole time.There is always 1 of the gals kicking me or their hp's start ringing or sumthing....

Sat(sabbath)
How my spiritual life which was darn low for the pass months is still recharging.Felt happier... Familiar faces gave me smiles.Kl youth did their prog 1st.Made all of us nervous considerin their special music was good.But in the end everything wen good though not smoothly.I was again the pianist after along time.Felt good again.Our special music wasn't smooth but thank god everyone continued with the tempo,din slow din or got softer.All eyes were on me coz everyone din wanna get too scared.I was doin the 1st solo.Sorta nervous.My voice is not the powerful voice though i'll consider it ok only.2nd solo was suppose to be done by another gal but she din practise.I was sorta scared at the 2nd solo section coz the choir normally had problem there.And since i was doin 1st soprano then,sopranos don't seem to have any sound if not then they're out a little.So at tat time i was suppose to help out the solo n sing my part all the same time.But suddenly on tat area i juz frozeeeee awhile.It's like i juz stood there starin in the air.Then suddenly realizin it i helped the solo awhile then continued singin my part....But overall it was ok... Benjamin did the sermon.They say his good n i think he's the best overall the youth.Not including me la...heheh... Coz i consider myself still better in a way ;p Though he has english prob and read quite frequent everyone was listening to him which was a good thing.I wanted the youth to preach but none wanted to.If Benj din agree to take it,I'll have to do the sermon as well... So oh well... Maybe ppl listen to him coz his goodlookin n coz of his smile or so tats wat i've heard but i dunno..Maybe it's juz coz of his humour.Now tats outta way afternoon was the worse.Very complicating to explain but it juz gave me alot of stress.Thank god for Dr Kwok and afew other ppl...Nite time oso we went to eat at Harts.Eewww....I dunno y i oso wen there coz i felt totally sick there.I hardly ate and i felt like vomittin.So i left the group and wen round the mall(Sunway Pyramid).There was tis person tat juz cudn't stop botherin me.Considered how stressed i am i juz wanted to be quiet and by myself.But it seems everywhere i wanna go he's there.Normally i'd talk no matter how irretatin a person maybe but i was juz too tired and too stressed so juz wanted to be alone awhile to think things through.I juz had too much on my mind.Things tat seem to be bothering me since we reached kl tat is.After tat short walk i felt a little better though still had tummyache n felt like vomittin.I din participated in the social nite.Juz din feel well to hav fun.But after everyone wen home the gals n i all talked and laughed till midnite.We were talking about the guys frm our church making fun bout them ;p n juz talkin about funny moments n weird n scary ppl....Felt like a mother telling her kids stories then... lol.. kinda funny can't to think about it. :) By midnight i was juz too tired.But the younger 1s had soooo much energy to continue talking and laughin.So us 3 older gals wen to bed.The younger 1s were laughin soo loud every few min which irritated me.So i "SHHHHH..."-ed them.Then after doin so i cudn't sleep so lookin at the time i told them "gals it's 230 already.." After tat they all rushed to bed.

Sun
I seem to wake up before 6am.Don't ask me y.My alarm was set at 605am but i juz always seem to wake up before my alarm.So i brushed my teeth,washed my face,walked around and did sum thinking....The gals din wake up though their alarms ring.They were juz too tired.So 2 of us older gals had to push the gals to get ready for our visit to another church.The gals were all not ready n the guys din know how to make breakfast.Even the adults.So it was a practically rushy mornin coz even the guys slept,woke up and arrived late to the church.I was pushin everyone but no1 seemed to move till our transport came.
Church service was an eye opening for everyone.I suppose sum of them enjoyed n sum juz had shoppin on their minds coz the gals left early.They told me they cudn't stand it but soon after i found out they juz wanted to shop.Wat the heck.Din wanna think about it too much.The remaining ppl enjoyed the sermon thank god.The whole service finish very late so we were kinda late for the shoppin.We wen to pyramid(the mall) anyways.Met li again after so long :)Talked all the way till i had to leave.Wangzi,another music gang was leaving for China the same day but i din really had time to chat.Don't think i'll be seeing him until a very very long time later.Our group is really splittin.
Anyways,we were all suppose to meet at the entrance at 215 but everyone din arrive till pass 230pm which made the adults n me quite mad.Dunno la.After the session of stress and anger everything wen back to fun and laughter again.Thank goodness... So like sum ppl wud say things went well after didn't it.>!!! Dunno la...


I'm now spiritually recharged.Members ask me to take back my post as youth leader but i don't think i sud.They also say tat my choir was very good.They din exactly catch the mistake we made.Now i have to 'chia'(treat) the choir ppl on ice kacang though sum don't deserve it.I only promised those tat sum all the time for practise with responsibility.Wat the heck.It's oni RM1 per bowl...
Now typing tis i'm still feelin sick.Dad don't seem to wanna treat me.So i think i gotta go clinic by myself but i dunno which clinic to go n how i'll handle it coz i know sumthing is terribly wrong wif me now...Oh wells... I'm juz taking things as it is now.Don't really like to say much to things.Don't wanna stress myself too much coz tat makes me feel even sicker....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home