Friday, August 12, 2005

Sickening....

I'm sickening...
Can't believe how such an idiot i am...
Things hasn't been goin rite for me for these couple of days.My privacy invaded,heat killing me,frens leaving,parents getting on my back,siblings getting me into trouble,sleepless nights.... Wat else cud go wrong.....
I'm a very light sleeper.If u mentioned my name wen i'm sleeping or talk about me,I wake up straight away n fully awake too.Can't sleep wif the light on or without sumthing to hold.Can't sleep wif the slightest noice like ppl typing msg on the hp.Once a person snores,kicks me,knocks on the door or watever else I'll be wide awake.Wat else is new wen there's mosquitos buzzing around every nite and these has been goin on for the pass few days since sis moved into my room.I can't even watch my late nite shows on my portable TV or cry alone wen needed too.Not forgetting wen havin a private conversation wif a fren,i can't have it any more... Room invaded.All i can do now is leave home for Auzzie.There my aunty wud giv me my own room... hopefully la... =) *sigh* I can't leave my things lying around coz sis wud disturb them and i wudn't be suprise if things go *kaput*, spoilt or lost.I'm also sufferin in my own room.It's either too cold or too hot.So every few hours i hav to switch on n off the aircon.Esp wif the haze i dunno wat else to think of.Maybe the best idea is not think at all... hmmm.... now tats a thought.
Tmr's gonna be a busy day for me.Morning i'd be doing sermon.Afternoon i hav to bring the youth for ice-kacang.Night time got interior design exam for 3 hours which I'm so totally not prepared for.Wat else is new wen I have to do my music recording for my application on tue n have to practise for special music tmr.... *sigh* I suppose being busy is good...=) Go figure out myself... I'm weird ;)
Btw, Happy Sabbath... Haven said tat for quite sum time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home