Monday, August 01, 2005

Spinning mind

I'm the kinda person tat thinks alot.Thinks too much in fact.About alot of things.Prob is i dunno wat i'm thinking about.It's like hearing soooo many ppl talking in 1 go.Complicating i know but tats the way i work.
I can't seem to stand too much noise these days.Normally i can juz block those noises but now it's juz awfully hard.I burst out afew times at home having juz too much noise.Too much argument.Too much negativity.I nearly burst out last night wen at the Sunny Hill charity dinner.During prayer there were lotsa noise n it juz didn't feel rite.It reminded me of the time Jesus burst out knowing his holy place was a place or selling and buying....It reminded me tat the world is wat it is and is today.
Simple as it is.I'm tryin to stay far away frm too much negative settings.I juz can't take tat much.M juz not emotionally stable rite now....
*sigh*

2 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sori to hear about the accident. Glad your mom and sis are alright. Cars can be replaced anytime but not love ones.

 
At 11:06 am, Blogger mya said...

True... thanks alot for ur comment. It really ment sumthing. I'm glad they r ok too... I'd rather sumthing happen to me instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home