Saturday, July 23, 2005

SHUTT UP!!!

Y can't d world shut up
I had enuf of everythin
It tears my heart,
hurts my mind,
but funny thing
it doesn't make me go mentally.

How can i hold much longer;
seekin life s a happy thing
Having hope all the time
Wanting, wishing
everything wud be ok in the end.
Easy to see,
easy to say
yet hard to have.
I'm better in helping others
but can't seem to help myself.
How can it be i say;
how can i be.

My mind spins
n works freely
Voices in my head,
Can't seem to stop;
I juz wanna live life in peace.
Knowing tat nothing wud bother me
or hurt me no more.

How cud i handle
Alone the hurtfulness I've felt.
The sufferin I've had
Not many knows wat i've gone through
Not many knows how i feel
Not many cares the way i do for them.

Missing paradise,
Missing comfort,
Missing my childhood,
Missing love,
Losing my feelings,
Losing my mind,
Losing my sense of direction.
How cud tis happen to me;
all so many times
all so frequent
Ever so long.......

2 Comments:

At 2:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo.. Finally able to get to c ur blog again! It had been since..last year i think. Whoa..

Anyway, I placed more of my blog entries nowaday in ANOTHER site ady. I'm still maintaining the angelfire site though.. =P

Cheers, and enjoy!

 
At 7:40 pm, Blogger mya said...

hey music fren...heheh... absolutely long time since i've heard frm u.U oways no credit ka?
Well, let me know which site u use mostly ya...Let me know ya =)
Btw, we hav a music gang gatherin in sept ya... I'll be there sum where begining sept.Can't remember wen.Make sure free ya.We all got alot to catch up on ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home