Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Accident

Happened yesterday evening.But it's not me.Was my mum on MY CAR.... with a proton -_-!!
So now i don't have a car to drive unless i drive those big cars.. =( Was juz thinkin how said J wud b without his car n me and mum were talkin about me driving the big cars.Now it seems i'm in the same situation... Oh wells, thank goodness mum's alright and safe though shocked.The whole thingy took place juz outside church area and the curve there..... Scary.Dad said he could hear the loud BANG!!! frm home but i don't think i heard it.I did frooze for awhile at tat moment not knowing mum was in an accident.At tat moment i was on the PC checking all my mails which was long not checked.
*sigh* now got problem going for rehearsals, lessons or fetching my siblings.Parents have been soooo wanting me to drive the big car.So i tried dad's car last nite(Prado). Felt kinda light using the car but hard to estimate distance.Maybe it's coz i was wearing my specs o mayb i'm juz not use to it....Felt like the 1st time i drove on the main road...(remember tat time lyn??) heheh... it was really freaky.Dunno wat else cud happen. I no car for a month of more... ='( and to think i ate driving....Hmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home