Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Honoured... =)

Hehehe....
Y??
Well, I've juz been personally asked by tis form1 guy frm sum school (which I'm not gonna mention) to teach him clarinet.The surprisin thing is I only teach piano n ppl don't normally ask me to teach them.I get my students all from mum =) Was kinda surprised but the same time honoured.I mean a person cud easily get a teacher from a music school instead of coming straight to a person not knowing their qualification...
Blueekkk!!! ;p heheh... Talking about qualification,i AM qualified but in the sense of only teaching piano n violin.Not really the clarinet teaching type.But wat the heck.My 1st student.Gonna charge him RM80.Do u think tats expensive? hmmmm.... I do actually for an person who is not even graduated frm Uni yet.But then on the other hand I'm teaching him 1hour straight and normally a beginner takes 30 min lesson... =) So i suppose RM80 is ok rite??
heheh..... I'm really a wanted teacher....
Not only tat but sum music school was looking for music teacher and mum introduced me to them.They asked my details and wen mum said i was or am(not yet) 20years old;they were like "wah!! so young...." Hmmm....U don't have to be old to teach rite? Well, I dunno the out cum of it but hopefully i get the job.After all $$ is coming in rite?? heheh ;p me abit money face now a days.Dunno y.I suppose the feeling tat ur working for the money instead of getting it free frm parens. =)
Well, i'll update wen the time cums ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:15 am, Blogger mya said...

glad u enjoy being here.... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home