Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Birthday...

Sum of u r juz dying to know wat happened to me yesterday... =) There were no candles,celebration or anythin special in particular.
Was reading a book the night before.Cudn't sleep.... Didn't see the time go by.Wen i finally did i realized it's my bday.... But silence was everywere.There were scent of roses in my room.A bday present i got for myself.heheh... Always wanted flowers for a special day =) Looked over at my sister who was sound asleep.Took a glance at my hp which and *sighed*. It's gonna be a lonely and silent bday i thought though i also knoe it wudn't be tat bad.Wat i got at the strike of midnight was an sms and a short call and tat was it.Cudn't sleep but knew there wud be more calls n sms coming.After all i had 24hours at hand. =)
Woke up in the morning smiling at myself.Wonderin wat wud happen to me.All i know is there won't be any suprise parties tis time =) and there wudn't be much gifts.But to me the thoughts count.I went to the PC,opened my mail to find mails.Bday greetings...Now tat put a smile on my face.After tat I got ready and went for violin lesson.Todays juz gonna be as normal as every Wednesday.Was thinking of watching a movie by myself or juz walkin around the park after orchestra practise but tat didn't happen.No car n no 1 took me out.so ya....
After lesson got home to check my mail finding again a whole bunch of bday mails.Aunty took me out for a bday treat at noon.I asked her to do the roses for me n she din wanna do it until i told her it's my bday.So tat was about it.... Got sms-es frm frens another call and tat was it....
Afternoon i got a suprised call frm sum insurance company or sumthing sayin they were outside my gate wif a present for me sister(referin to me).... heheh... Haven touched it yet though...Can't believe it but ya tat was about it.
Evening time was hell.Parens din wan me to take the car n they took me out for a bday dinner though it seems more like a normal thing.Went around the city for i think 30min.I got car sick too so felt horrible.Wished my parens cud drive better.There were arguements in the car n stuff so all i did was turn up the volume of my mp3 and waited to eat.After tat parents sent me for practise.Got another call frm kl... WC... heheh... Now she thought my bday sounded sad but oh wells.it's not as bad as it seems.Orchestra practise seemed dull tat time.My flutist fren din turn up so it seemed lonely.Waited n waited but nothing happened.Then halfway playin i got an overseas call... (thanks pal)... suprised me then... heheh After practise,bos asked if i felt better.I dunno y i said wat i said but i said "How can i feel better wen it's my bday?" To my suprise he stopped everyone frm leaving,anounsin tat it's me bday n playin a bday song on the piano... Now tat really made me smile alot..heheh... I'm greatful i have such a cool bos.Gonna miss him lots once i leave.
Home I waited on my bed for time to pass...Read comics i found downstairs juz to make time pass quick.To my suprise,i got 2 more other calls frm over-the-seas.Really made my day u guys.... It was really a total suprise.For the first time in weeks i went to bed wif a smile on my face.So tat was my bday... Silent in a way,special in it's way... Didn't expected much.... =) But m sorta happy for wat it came as...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home