Tuesday, August 16, 2005

jazz orchestra

Btw, it's not my bday yet la.. =)
woke up calling lyn good bye.After tat i juz cudn't sleep no more. *sigh* wonder how church wud b without 1 of my best buddies.Gonna totally feel weird.But life goes on. =) now tats for sure....
Anyways,...jazz orchestra..... It's 1 of the places i actually look forward too where i can feel relaxed n juz not worry even though i mayb pretty quiet there which i was sortta very last nite.Bos was like saying i looked tired.Ya,tired of life =) I told him i juz had no mood.For sum reason we were talking about bdays and a few orchestra members had their bdays last nite... heheh.... oh wells,lotsa august babies around i realized...
Anyways,we were juz talkin while waitin for mum to fetch me.Tats after practise la.I dunno y but i juz started talking about how i'm feeling.A total horrible feeling which has been clinging on me for days.Told him bout my parents and music application.About how i don wanna do classic like mum n stuff.... To my suprise, he said i look more like a person in the worldly side.More of contemporary n pop then classic.He said i'd do better at tat side.It then dawn on me tat it's actually very true.I never seem to hit the rite note all the time playing classic.He said quite alot of things like it's a conflict between wat we love,wanna do n parens.So wat can i say about it.I sorta learned quite alot by talking to him.All in all i think i'd juz go Sydney Con 1st then we'll see wat happens.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Blogger mya said...

heheh... thanks pal... =) not expecting it to be a great day but also not expectin it to be any worse too... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home