Saturday, September 10, 2005

Delphic

Didn't actually go for all the days.Got to know Marco even better,He's a sweet and very inoccent fella.I went for the 2nd last nite(tue).Very interesting.I liked the story telling from south africa the most.Really funny n really nice wif music addition.Germany's was nice too but the only problem is tat i don understand it.It was being told in their mother language.The dances n music,Gemany n S.Africa won it. Paintings=Malaysia n S.Africa.Textile craft=germany n S.Africa.Photo=philipines. Film=Malaysia.Architecture=philipines.
Tats about it lo.Met my old class mate there.Very fun but sad la i missed the finale of the whole thing.... dunno how it was but heard it was very nice n interesting....

2 Comments:

At 6:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brown relieved of hurricane duties
Fewer Bodies Than Expected Found in Sweeps FEMA Chief Relieved of Katrina Duties Hurricane Simulation Predicted 61,290 Dead Iraqi: U.S. Troops Not Needed in 2 Years Judge Orders Edgar Ray Killen to Prison ...
Very cool idea for a blog! Wish I write the same way as you do.

Oxley Sarbanes is something I want to write about, can you help me writing about Oxley Sarbanes.

More power and keep on blogging!

 
At 1:03 am, Blogger mya said...

lol.... not quite sure if ur referin to me or wat u actually ment but if it's referin to me then thanks... i think.
U want me to help u write about Oxley Sarbanes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home