Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fun fun fun...

hahah... nvr had tat much fun for such along time.Yup... I went out finally.But din do much.We juz chatted n wen for the MTV hunt or sumthing.Kinda boring at the same time fun.Before tat we watched Charlie and the Choc Fac..Yup. Watching it again.If it's to spend time wif fren y not rite?Met Jin's sis' frens and introduced them to the wonderful butter chicken rice...heheh... Their business surely grow.They sud start giving us discount for bringing more customers... heheh... ;)
For the whole day I sorta felt outa place coz was the youngest n stuff but all went well or so it seems so... I dunno... Kinda fun lo.Finally was outta the house. Getting to knoe ppl and myself.
I can be shy at times or rather i juz hav nothing to talk about considerin i don't really knoe the person and it's not a program to mix around.I realize tat I look younger then my age but act older then my age.Tat's wat ppl tell me.I dunno. I can be pretty quiet but also very noisy.I can tolerate noise wen m energetic n not tired but wud go crazy wen m so tired n hav a headache.I can be very creative wen not under pressure.My talent is in art n music in certain area but then again but tat very good coz i normally need my feelings and inspiration to do so.Can be a perfectionist but also i don really care much if i get too fed-up and don wanna trouble ppl....
So tats me i learned for the whole month...About me and the depression and sadness and loneliness and joy and stress and stuff... heheh... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home