Sunday, September 04, 2005

II Delphic Games

It's sumthing like the olimphic games we have.It happens every 4 years.The only difference is tat it's not really games but rather culture, music n story telling they r compettin.The opening was on thu nite... I'll start tellin about it.

thu(1/9)
Fren called in the afternoon askin if i wanted to help out in the opening so we decided to skip choir.Letting go our RM15 n help out.I felt kinda left out sumtimes tat nite considerin I was hanging out wif my frens n her frens.The thing is they r all 10 years older then i.I seem to be hanging around much older ppl.We were kinda pushed around considerin we weren't the models there.N mind u they were really aneroxia ppl.I wud definately not gonna take up modelin if i'll turn up s skinny s them.N i don't think they even exercise.But the male models don't seem to have a problem wif their figure.Wonder wats up.My fren n I were eyein on a few guys there who r volunters there s well.I suppose they r all far older then i n younger then my fren.But wat harm in eyein ppl rite?Meet tis ang mo guy who came to msia looking for a wife.He was really a nice fella but considered old.He's 40-50 of age n owns a advertisin company or sumthing like tat.Tis guy wanted to take picture of us gals so he picked tis German guy to help take.This German guy(i'll call him G),he wanted to take pic together wif us instead wif his cam so the poor english guy(i'll call him E) he took picture for G.G then kept his cam then wanted to walk away.So E caught hold of G and ask him to take using E's cam.Then G came over to us putting his arms around us all wanted to take pic.Then E said he wanted G to take picture of himself wif us.So he finally did.After tat session a lady wif cool specs came.G told us tat it was his 'woman' then after tat he made tis face n said 'she's shit' or sumthing like tat... lol... tat was funny coz the lady then smacked him on the butt n told us tat she's his wife.So it was sumthin to laugh about i suppose.

fri(2/9)
We went late morning.My fren n I.Our goal was to get to know the ppl we have been eyeing.We went there n my fren seemed to be doin most the talkin so felt kinda bored.While she was talkin I went over the German display area to check out their stuff which was very interesting.They made designs on silk,dolls,shoes,decorations outa cotton,soap n water.It was really interestin.And the thing was i got to make my own flower.It was fun but sorta long to make it.Really cool.The lady was tellin me about usin the soap but she keep pronounsin it as soup.She said the cloth can't be washed coz then the whole thing wud fall apart.The soap keeps it stuck together.It was so cool the way she made it n stuff.I got to bring my flower back.Wished i cud do more of sumthing else but oh well.. Wen i was halfway makin my flower, my fren called me.I turned n smiled not knowin tat the fella we hav been eyein was in front of me.After realizin it i turned again n said hi to him.He juz stood there till i said hi..Oh well... was rather stupid... *shish* Was too into arts..heheh... Tats me.1st thing in life r animals.2nd is music n 3rd is art.After awhile i realized how stupid i was missin the chance of being able to speak to tat fella.But oh well.I suppose it's not ment to be or wat my fren said about still havin afew days. Today I got to really knoe a few german ppl.A guy name Marco n 2 gals name Katrina n errr.... I forgot the 3rd gals name.We help them search for sticks to hang their flag n flower pots to hold the sticks.Kinda interestin.Tat was about it i suppose.

sat(3/9)
Only went in the afternoon.Was suppose to go at nite s well helpin the Koreans in 1 of their dances or shows or watever they were doin but i had to be bck in church to help out the weddin which wud be tmr.We were rehearsin the weddin tonite n I'm 1 of the musician though i tot mum said I'd be playin the piano s well.Oh wells. The afternoon i came by myself n sorta lost Aline(my fren).Waited n tried to call her for an hour so in the end in gave up n went around the area.Met the german gals then went to India's display area.Talked to tis India fella who was kinda nice.Got to knoe India's incredible ink.Long story n i won't go there.After tat i walked around n met Molly(she works at the tourism area n is a really cool lady).I like her alot.Talked to her n followed her around till i got Aline's call.So waited for her finding out tat she has brought Marco to the butter chicken area i brought her the day before...lol.. pretty funny can't to think about it.Soon the butter chicken fella wud get alot of business.So anyways,we 3 spend the whole afternoon together.Catched the music performance by Africa(darn cool.loved it), India(sorry to say but didn't like it), Germany(din c the whole thing but was ok) n USA(liked it coz there was tis gal playin oboe).I wanted to play the oboe for along time.Gonna hav to talk to her before tis whole thing ends.Anyways,later on Aline had to go back 1st to take shower then eat dinner so i had to accompany Marco.We walked around talkin and stuff then we went n bought sandles for him at India street but most the time we were talkin so oh wells.He told me tat G is always funny n stuff.He was telling me alot of things s well s i to him.Tat was mainly it.After tat Aline came back n she send me home coz i had to be back by 7pm for the rehearsals...

Sunday there wud be nothing at all...Actually there's a fashion thingy but mostly msia so wat for... The whole day they don't have anything and i think nite time I'll be at the weddin dinner or watever.
M lookin forward to Monday even though I can only make it frm afternoon onwards.Wud be skippin practise again.Another RM15 flyin out the window.But getting to be part of the whole thing n observing it is no lose.After all since it's in Kuching I definately don't wanna miss tis oppotunity.Will tell more once later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home