Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bronchitis

*sigh*
Yup.... came bck from kl feeling happy n socially recharged but then again came home sick n miserable at the same time.I tot i had the flu but it turns out to be the out come of bronchitis.... the symptoms r smokers cough,phlem,tiredness n little feverish...And i have it all...These r all signs of chronic bronchitis.There's 2 kinds of bronchitis.Acute and chronic.. So there.... Cough so much tat wen i cough now my chest hurts.My sniffin has gone down but i still feel feverish n tired.But the thing is i do go joggin.3-5 times a week for 30min... with my doggy(Diana,the white furry dog)...heheh
But back to reality,I'm still stuck at home wif parens still shooting poison arrows at me.Nobody to call or contact.If got oso they all over-the-sea =( Frens do call me out or rather 1 or 2 of them but then they always contact me at the wrong time wen i have practises or wen it's juz not a good time for me to leave the house.
There's too much arguements in the house i tend to be very quiet.I only talk wen it's nessesary now.Even wen I'm out of the house.I can't help it.I wanna talk but the words juz don appear.Tat's bad consider my frens now think I'm shy or lost in space.But then again i go get lost in space.Wat the heck...
M juz waitin to go back to my study life wif frens n no parens around.Now tat wud be heaven-on-earth for me....

2 Comments:

At 4:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not appreciate my parents until they are not around anymore!

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger mya said...

hah.... it's not tat i don't appreciate them.I juz don't like my family tats all... It's oways unhappy n has always been since i was young.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home