Tuesday, September 13, 2005

2nd accident

Was in an accident yesterday n wif my red RAV4 which juz got back frm the mechanic.Was half dreaming and the lady infront suddenly breaked.I break but it wasn't enough.The car jerked n it touched the Malay lady's Waja car.I was only going 50-60.It wasn't fast at all...Really got a shock.called my fren n sms another to check the price of knocking out a dented bumper.They din really answered my question so i payed the lady RM100 which was my pay for teaching this month.Oh wells.... I was scared at tat time.Scared the lady wud call her husband or male frens and scared of my parens reaction.But all went well.I settled it all by myself without fearing alot.After the whole senario,my parens sent the car for servicing and checked the breaks not forgetting replacing the tires I've been complaining about for months... Din really get it as much as i expected to.Thank goodness.
But overall I feel like I'm in a different world,different place.It's like I landed on a different place.My brother who hasn't been talking to me for years suddenly started talking to me again and we have conversations,parens are nicer to me,don't feel horrible no more,siblings are better to me but I'm sick with a flu,cough n little fever.Juz as I predicted.Tat my kl trip wud be the best n greatest but wasn't expecting to land on a different place.All i know is tat things wud be different now.Home wudn't be such a drag no more.Tats until after a few months later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home