Thursday, October 06, 2005

And behold....$$$....

As the title says... heheh...
I was juz complainin and thinking ways on earning and saving as much money as possible for my own future,i seem to be getting quite alot of it this week.As sum of u may knoe I teach music and do have my own clarinet student.So tat's RM80 per month.Then there's the SONS(Sarawak Orchestra Negeri Sarawak) which is RM15 every practise and i go 3 times a week so it's roughly RM180 per month.Tat's if i do go for practises.Then there's my mum she was in a good mood wen i was teaching 1 of her students tis week.She payed me wat her student payed her tat day so tats extra money.. ;p Then a few nights ago I juz suddenly took out 1 of my music reading books to find a few hundred ringgits in there... It's like money appearing in front of me this whole week... hehe... So i suppose i sud stop complaining.And those money r not ment to be spent yet so don't cum to me to 'belanja'... =)
So things r turning around if I'm very patient(which i'm not).... Though things turn around for the better slower then it turning bad.....
Oh well.........

1 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lao, so lucky one. Open book also got money. I not only open book got no money; open wallet pun no money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home