Saturday, September 24, 2005

conversation

The only conversation I really have these days r wif my music teacher.Like i say I don't talk tat much anymore.Only talk wen it's necessary.Funny but it's true.Tat's the only time i really talk n open up.I juz got to realize it wen was at violin lesson on fri.
Oh wells,I suppose music IS really sumthing for me.It's practically everything to me.NOthing can match it's wonderful magic.Lol..
Anyhows.I juz saw the 2nd Malaysian Idol finals.Kinda makes me feel like being on stage performing n showin my best.But problem is i stage fright even though I have been performing almost all my life I still have them.It's sumthing I'm tryin to over come.Oh wells.I suppose once I have more confident then performing wud be a piece of cake... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home