Thursday, October 27, 2005

Test papers

3rd day of invigilating.... Found out alot of things... Today's the 4th.Later will find out more... ;p
There r 8 invigilators(R,S,M,F,J,G and me) all together plus 1 chief invigilator(B).Interesting ppl.1st day we hardly talked.After the 2nd day it's laughter for us all the time wen... Made me miss hanging out wif frens... ;) The 1 thing tat really made me happy tis week was tat they considered me as their age.Actually they thought i was middle 20 and S thought he was the youngest(23)... Lol... In a way I felt honoured being thought as an adult but on the other hand....
J kept on putting the point to everyone(invigilators) tat I act so mature yet m still only 20.Kinda irretating but wat can i say....
Besides all tat I actually noticed tat the test papers were like extremely easy.Can't imagine any other easier question.Or mayb it's juz me...Coz tats wat i realize.Dunno bout marketing and IT la.But mathes was like super easy.Though they did sum of the topics i never touched(easier ones) and their paper was 3 hours while we had it for 2hours 15min..The students even had time to write their paper in pencil then erase and write them in pen and sum of them writes quite slowly.I juz cudn't imagine my eyes.But like wat my fren says "it's foundation course .... except A-levels...." Even the english was peanuts.And there r students tat juz cudn't do the question.Sum juz slept the whole paper till they cud leave.Crazy but there... Ah wells tats about the test paper.Will find out more today... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home