Saturday, October 22, 2005

Work

Would u rather get money by doing nothing or sumthing?Meaning work... I'll be full swing working next week.Will be invigilating an exam morning till evening.Tat means i'll have to wake up super early n cum home late.The whole working thing is ok but the fact tat we are not allowed to read a book,play wif our mobiles,talk or anything for tat matter.How can i sit in a hall doing nothing but walk arounf the whole 2-3 hours per session?It's really killing isn't it?Getting money is 1 thing but I'd rather work hard then walk around doing nothing... Dunno how I'd get through the whole of next week.That means no more time to practise,sing,study my music theory,play wif my dog or nap or anything.Won't even have time to exercise for tat matter... Oh wells.... Wen there's money involve i suppose anything's possible rite... ;p But wish I cud do sumthing like write sumthing or wateva.At 1st I wanted to pull out but since I've already gone to the briefin i mite as well continue rite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home