Friday, October 21, 2005

Musical isn't it?

Mum was talking about next year's plan for her choir.Problem?.... is tat I can't be 1 of the main characters of the whole show.The choir wud b yet have another operetta but tis time 2 for next year.1 in April n 1 in October.Sumtimes i feel like saying i wanna play 1 of the main characters singing my heart out n showing ppl wat i can actually really do but part of me knows tat it wud totally be impossible.I'd definately be pushed to the orchestra part though i knoe i'd be playing 1 of the main instruments.The fact tat I want to be up front as I've always dream off.Acting and singing in a musical stage.But tat wud juz be a dream rite now.All i can do is *sigh* Even if i wud be in Kuching next year there's no chance for me.Y? If i would take up a role in tat musical play then ppl wud be saying my mum being unfair.This has happened wen I was performing solo parts on my clarinet for saroling to fill in the spaces so tat the members cud take a break.But in this world there r juz ppl wif complains n fingers pointing to other ppl.N I'm including myself in tat category.
All i can do is either keep dreaming or try reaching to my dream.... Hopefully I'd end up in my dream instead of juz dreaming it....

2 Comments:

At 12:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a free printable clarinet kids music
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is free printable clarinet kids music

 
At 6:22 pm, Blogger mya said...

wow.... I nvr knew my blog was tat cool... heheh... ANyways thanks for visiting... Kinda interesting... Great to know u all enjoy coming here...=) Hope to hear frm u all... If u have any cool sites do share it wif me... =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home