Thursday, October 20, 2005

Death

I woke up tis morning to find the news of the death of our Prime Minister's wife who died of cancer.At times I'd really feel n wished it wud have been me instead of her but now i feel more of tat it's ment to be.Death,sumthing which i have been longing quite long but nvr seems to happen.I don't believe in suicide coz it's stupid but wishing for it is another thing.
I used to think wen young tat ppl r ment to die.Tat would make space for babies to be born.Tat was juz to calm myself down coz every time after a death be it sumone i know o not i'd juz stay quiet the whole day staring into space wif emptiness....
At the mean time on the other side of the channel,I'm on the verge of getting or rather making my parens let me study in kl n gettin a a laptop n car.But the main n 1st thing is making them agree to sen me to kl.Hopefully everything wud work out well...
Btw,I found out tat those bites i was complaining about were in fact mozzies.or so i think it is.I had a few visitors buzzing in my ear last nite i had to put mozzy oil on myself to keep them away frm me.Darn mozzies....

1 Comments:

At 11:54 pm, Blogger mya said...

lol... anonymous,no prob.... all's welcome... =) though don't think i actually design anything.I juz add stuff to it... ;)
glad I'm supplyin information... i think... Anyways.....
gtg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home