Monday, October 24, 2005

Tiring day

Today was really a mixed feeling.Had to wake up at 6am to get ready for my ever boring work--invigilating.
1st i nearly met an accident juz outside my house where the stupid car(kancil) suddenly speeded behind me.Then I was sorta late ;p The morning was normal.Din realize time pass so fast.Wen home feeling hungry at 1130am.Ate and left for work again at 130pm.Met my juniors sitting for exams and my ex teacher who is now at the administration office.During the exam my phone rang which was really embarrassing finding out tat it's a call frm IDP(Australian agent).It really caught my curiousity running.So i called them finding out tat I've been accepted into Melbourne U.Tat made my day coz then my parens won't be able to say tat I'm lousy... ;p hehe... Anyways,the whole afternoon was rather draggy.Felt my feet killing me like as if I've been shopping the whole day.I was wearing heels so suffered the effect of it.So my feet killing me,yawning the whole afternoon,nearly fell and triped frm my heels and was dead tired n bored.Finally the 1st day is over.Tomorro I'm definately gonna wear flats... :p
Overall it's kinda funny invigilating the whole time.U see alot of ppl wif different character and it's rather interesting.I find myself figuring out half the students.I like doing tat.Looking at a person and figuring them out.Their attitude n character.It's interesting and i always end up thinking rightly about them... ;p There were students tat had everything pink(gals).Frm liquid paper to comb-ruler(2-in-1) to botol,jewels n nails.Then i notice tat 9/10 guys tend to have smaller bladders.Always go toilet....Funny to see my co-workers getting frustrated in always going to the toilet.. really funny... heheh...
Anyways got 4 more days to go.Can't wait till it's over coz it's darn tiring and I haven played music yet... =(

3 Comments:

At 9:05 am, Blogger mya said...

wow... tats alot of green day music download thingy wif lotsa links too... ;p will go through wen have the time... ;)

 
At 1:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man don't have smaller bladder. They probably got something in their pants, or up their sleeves.

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger mya said...

lol... now tats a thought.but unfortunately tis is malaysia so don't think the guys wud b pissing o shitting in front of the invigilators.Don't think they do tat anywhere rite?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home