Saturday, October 29, 2005

My beautiful hair

*sniff* *sniff*
*sob* *sob* *sob*

Went to high light my hair yesterday and it turned into a night mare.... The lady said she'd die it brown and red.I was thinkin ;tat's a good colour.. to find out tat the brown is actually blonde and the red bright red... I was so shocked i actually cried.I told her tat it's too bright but she didn't bother.Not to mention instead of having 2 colours,she coloured the same colour over the other.Now how wud you consider tat as 2 colours.Now my hair looks horrible.Even mum says so.Mum complained tat finally she dyed over with black colour.I was so upset tat I'm not ever gonna do my hair in Kuching ever again.Be it washing or dye or cut... No way am i gonna do my hair here... I'm so dissapointed wif my hair rite now i dunno wat to do.Don't think anyone tat looks at me now likes my hair too.. ='(
*sob* *sob*
can't wait till my hair grows again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home