Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another day and it's getting boring

Another day and it seems to get boring.Y? Coz my frens seem to be talking the same thing over and over again.About relationship and stuff...About having crushes and frens... Cudn't they talk about sumthing else? S keeps coming to me talking to me and telling me about the 3gals he likes in the exam room.He msged 1 only.All 3 are chinese gals.Most the time i feel like rolling my eyes and screaming but instead i smile or juz giggle away.Sumtimes it's funny can't to think of it but it can be rather tryin hearing it.He seems to talk to me most about those gals.Guys oways do tat which can be annoying.Can't they see I'm in no mood to hear or be in a relationship?Now S wants me to teach him how to speak mandarine.His pronounsing is really funny but wat else can i do.He's my fren.
Been falling asleep on the job.Last nite had diarrhoea so din get much sleep.I think it's frm the cafeteria food coz G oso had diarrhoea.Wat the heck.... Then 1 of the students ask me where I'm frm and wat i do.I tot he had a problem wif the question paper or sum sort.I hardly answered his question.Typical me... ;p Then met 1 of my high school english teacher but as usual she didn't recognize me or my name.There r juz too many Lorraine's in my year and I was the least famous 1 so tats tat...
Then my schedule tomorro has been extended till evening instead of ending by noon.Din wanna continue but since there wud be extra cash(or so i think there is) so i agreed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home