Sunday, October 30, 2005

Annoying!!!

ARRGGHHH!!!!
I juz can't stand it.It's happening again.Watever i wanna do ends up not happening.Watever i dream ends up not coming true.Watever my heart longs for it will never receive... I wanna scream rite now.I really do.
Why?
As sum of you may know i wanna do contemporary music and i wanna do it in Berklee.The only problem is my parents never agree wif my dream,my future,my life.Parents have been telling ppl tat i'll be going to Australia to study.I juz feel like crying everytime i think about it.Why can't they see wat i want for my life?Why can't they let me decide my own future?Why can't they juz support me?All my life I've never gotten any moral support from them and tat juz hurts my heart real bad.I wanna go Berklee.I really do but i suppose I'll never be able too.Maybe I'll study in Australia then go study in Berklee but tat means i'll be studying for 10years.I juz can't imagine life rite now.I can't seem to see my future being happy.I thought I had it all planned out.I thought nothing could get in the way of my dream.I thought I had it all but AGAIN I'm ever so wrong.
I really dunno wat to do.Part of me wishes i never told them i was accepted into Aust.The other part of me wished i never was ever born.But yet I'm still alive and sane.Wat am i suppose to think?Wat am i suppose to look forward too?There's basically nothing to look forward too when ur parents juz ruining your future and your plans.Tat's the only thing tat is in the way of my life and happiness;my parents....

3 Comments:

At 8:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But yet I'm still alive and saint"

...alive and SANE :P

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Dael said...

i dunno wat to say.

just go to oz loh. 10yrs better than no yrs i guess. u just gotta make do.

in the mean time, hold up ya???

 
At 8:43 pm, Blogger mya said...

*sigh*
I suppose so but now it's choosing between Sydney and Melb... Dunno where i sud go to... Really dunno...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home