Sunday, November 13, 2005

frustration, i feel

Can't shake tat feeling outta myself.Not only tat but i feel helpless too...
I suppose I'm thinking too much or rather hiding my true self and my feelings frm almost everyone.Sometimes i wanna say something but end up not doing so.Sometimes I feel like doing something but end up doing something else.Not to mention i've not exactly been feeling myself.Always seem to feel dizzy and some sorta sickness... Maybe it's stress or maybe my immunity is juz low but tat's how it is.No use telling my dad coz tat wud make me feel even worse.And considerin i hate taking medications.
Wat can i say.... Tat's me...
Oh ya,I've talked to E about doing a solo part.Some how i have a feeling I'll be doing the narrator's part as usual.Some how it's like I'm the only female in church tat knows how to read properly... -_-!!! But tats how it is... We'll juz have to see wat happens...I know I'll be doing sum part in the cantata but i juz dunno wat.
Now it's lunch then bck to study.Got music theory exam tmr.Hopefully all will go well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home