Sunday, November 20, 2005

Feeling down to the ground...

Have u ever awaken in the morning feeling juz horrible?And the thing is you can't just sleep off tat feeling.I've been having tis feeling again for the pass few days.It's like I don't wanna go out yet i wanna go out.I don't wanna talk yet I wanna talk.I don't wanna see anyone yet i wanna see somebody.I wanna cheer up yet i don't wanna cheer up.I wanna think positive yet i don't wanna think positive... etc... U get the rest.....
Dunno wat to do with myself.Quite confused with everything.
The whole year I've been here not many ppl actually came to me asking for help or watever.Only wen I'm leaving then ppl come up to me asking for help for next year.Makes me wanna scream at times at i just smile at them telling them that it's not possible....
Am just hoping I'll wake up the next morning feeling better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home